Trying to Conceive!

So from waht was said on here i might not feel any implantation at all..... do you normally get tired at this time? I had unprotected sex about a week ago, and was to ovulate two days later... can i still get pregnant if i did not have unprotected sex on ovulation date?

Blue1987

Asked by Blue1987 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you can still get pregnant. I didn't feel anything at all with implantation.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You can due to the fact that sperm can live about three days on average, but it's not likely because they were already dying off. Sometimes sperm can live up to a round six days so there's always a chance. You will just have to wait and see. I didn't feel any implantation either. I don't doubt that some women can, it's just not something I ever experienced.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This is the thing. At the moment I am achy and tired. Am I to early to even be expierenceing symptoms like that I dont know why mabie because of the rain but I dont know. DO you normaly get tired during the implantation process? I know all i can do is wait, but its always conforting to here from other people expierences on what they expierenced so I can compare, and see if I might be feeling the same thing.
    Blue1987

Comment by Blue1987 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I was tired. More than usual. I was never achy though. Just kind of blah. I almost got fired for sleeping on the job. I wasn't late yet so I thought it was just the flu. It is possible to experience symptoms this early, the problem is there are alot of things with the exact same symptoms. Unfortunately it is flu season and you may have picked something up. Until you actually miss it's going to be hard to say one way or the other. It's not implantation itself that causes you to feel tired it's the hormone fluctuation. Good luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010