Do you like to be on-line for a long time or just in spurts? I need to clean out my closets and cook. This is so distracting.Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My bf always says I'm on the computer too much. But it's just because I just quickly check CM and FB through the course of the day. It is a nice distraction from the laundry that's creeping out of the hamper, though.
    Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 2:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• OMG, that is me right now! Its my day off and I promised myself I would get this place cleaned up for Thanksgiving. Ive had three cups of coffee and still nothing. I need to go take a shower and turn the computer off!!!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm a spurter. I try not to come on here and even keep my computer off downstairs, but my husband's laptop beckons me. Oh well. I accomplished a lot this morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yeah..i need to wash dished but that is the "chore" i hate the most and really don't feel like doing it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I come on then go do something and come back. I always seem to come back sometime of the day!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm a spurter lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• LOL!! I'm a spurter too!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010