Has anyone every used Vagisil?

The creme for itch releif. i just used it for the first time and it feels like its burning alittle did anyone else experience this also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• yep!! And then it almost seemed to go numb. lol. But it worked. twice I used some umm, vag lube, but it wasn't for sexual purposes, and that stuff had me jumping and yelping around the bathroom cuz it burned so freaking bad. Never again!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yeah for a bit then it killed the itch
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• An alternative is to apply plain yogurt with active cultures...sounds gross, I know, but it's so nice to avoid that burning feeling you get with a lot of creams! I find I am VERY sensitive "down there" when I'm pregnant and almost any type of "product" sends me yelping through the roof.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Vagasil! AUGH! I cant even see that word without cringing! Apprently I am allergic to it. I used it once and my vulva swelled up and hurt Soooooo bad I cried. I had to put an ice pack on it. NEVER again!
    Anonymous

• Yes, seems vagisil was invented by someone without a vulva. But..usually the itch comes from the discharge hitting the air. ya gotta kill the discharge. monistat or the like... 

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008