question....

ok i had my cycle october 1st then the 29th of october but,counting from september 5th to the 1st of october thats 27days now my cycle from october 1st to the 29th of october is 29days but my cycle was due october 28th but it came the 29th an i was cramping a week before my cycle was due i was cramping 12days before af was due an i never cramp that early so my cycles start on the 29th of oct.but it was strange it was a period but it was leaking like mud (excuse me)the drops was it lasted for about 4days but i am wondering if i could still be pregnant due to calulation from last cycle it is saying i am 7weeks just courious about it sorry about the long assay.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no
    Anonymous

• It doesn't sound like it but honestly your post is a little confusing. Not to be rude but punctuation goes a long way. :)

Anonymous

• did you take a test? If so the results will tell you what your next step should be. Follow up with ob-gyn to be sure ok be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yes take a test and go from there
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010