Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Hi I don't use facebook. I want to know if someone on facebook is talking bad about someone, slandering them etc. what can be done? OR is the answer nothing can be done? IS there a 1800 # for them? what are the steps?


Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 35 (70,598 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • You can report them, If possible go into their profile and under their picture there should be a report/block this person link. Hopefully this helped you if you need anymore info on this there is a help center located in the account tab when you are logged in.

    Answer by toriturtle at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

  • I don't believe FB has a help center - it's a self-service website. I don't know if there is anything in particular you can do.

    Answer by rio_burb at 2:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

  • hi toriturtle when someone reports is it private??? I don't want anyone else involved that why I was wondering about another way

    Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010