Is this just another wonderful thing to expect this last month?

Since last night i've been feeling this pressure and pain way low every now and then and it just comes and goes. Today it came every 5 mins for 20 mins and then stopped.... and then later on in the day did the same thing again... is this maybe my cervix dialating or braxton hicks??? i'm not bleeding and i haven't leaked any fluid just really uncomfortable down there. btw i'll be 35 weeks tomorrow

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call ur doctor it could be time for the show a little early but hey thats why he get paid the big bucks right
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sounds like Braxton Hicks to me.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 6:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sounds normal to me. One month to go? Hang in there!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• This sounds normal - it's most likely a sign of your body gearing up for the big day. I have been experiencing the same thing for about a week now (I'm at 32 weeks) and as long as you are not leaking blood or fluid, or the feeling isn't intensifying over time, there shouldn't be any need to worry. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008