Posing for Pictures?

I dont like the way i look but i want to be able to take pictures for my SO before he goes away to iraq. Not trashy pictures, nice ones like pin up style or something. Please help! I'm a little on the chunky side for my height, but 2 kids will do that too. any suggestions? I dont have anything sexy because I dont feel sexy ever! I NEED HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Just do a casual picture...close up of your face and standing..IDK..good luck;
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• are you talking like sexy but classy? curl your hair, put make up on and get a black,red or blue dress and some heals.. i think thats very sexy
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Suppose you work on your weight and then send the pictures then.
    Anonymous

• Suppose you think about what you say to someone about their weight.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I saw a pic of a lady who was laying on the bed with a throw across her in a classic pin up sexy but not so revealing sort of way. It was a beautiful pose that was suggestive but not vulgar. I also saw one of a woman who was naked but you couldn't really see anything. She was on the bed facing the camera. Her legs were drawn up to her chest and crossed so "things" were not seen but it really turned her hubby on. She was not a tiny thing either. It's all about suggestion and illusion. Try wearing a see through top or scarf. I bought a see through dress with a pattern on it. I'm sure it was made to wear with a slip but I wore it for my guy and at first he couldn't tell it was see through due to the pattern. Once he realized it he went nuts! lol Also, guys like women in things like football jerseys. You could probably find one at a thrift shop.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• look through magazines with women who are over weight and get poses from them and copy them. i do that when i want really nice pics. i did it for wedding pics but ran out of time to do a lot of them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• SEE THATS JUST IT. EVERYTIME I FIND PICTURES I LIKE AND TRY TO COPY THEY DONT COME OUT RIGHT AND I CAN NEVER TAKE GOOD PICTURES OF MYSELF AND I DONT HAVE MONEY TO GET PROFESSIONAL. AND FOR THE WHOLE WEIGHT THING, I'M NOT OVER WEIGHT BUT I "FEEL" LIKE I AM. AND THE WHOLE POINT OF TAKING THEM IS TO SEND THEM WITH HIM, ALONG WITH THE PICS OF HIM AND OUR KIDS!
    Anonymous

• get one of your girlfriends to take the pics..take lots of shots/poses...another woman will tell you honestly what looks good and sexy...use a digital so you can crop/edit/etc. its not that hard, just make sure your lighting is good, and the camera has features that will allow you to zoom/etc. just have fun with it..change outfits, change the hair..after several SEVERAL shots, you can surely comeup with something suitable.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS HERE THAT I FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING THIS WITH. MALE OR FEMALE. WE JUST MOVED TO A NEW TOWN AND I REALLY DONT KNOW ANYONE. :(
    Anonymous