Symptoms

I dont start my period for about another 8 to 10 days. and Had sex about a week ago unprotected. My periods very usualy between 29 and 30 days apart. I am achy and tired. is it to early to be seeing signs of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had signs that early, but I would say wait at LEAST 6 or 7 days and then test.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• it sound like you have the flu but no it isnt to early for sigin
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 2:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i am having signs too and i would only be about 2 weeks along but i am going to wait to be late to test as i am unemployed and dont feel like asking my bf for the money for a test why stress him out if im not really pregnant? but yeah lately i feel like going to bed at 8 or 9 instead of 10 or 11 like i normally do and my boobs hurt plus i feel like i have the flu only i dont puke its all kinds of fun....not....good luck :p
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• wait a little longer before you take a test
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010