i need some suggestions? please i work part time at night

i work only 10.5 hours at night and before it was ok i was watching a lil boy a few days a week making extra money but now they lil boy mom went to part time. so money tigt i want to make money money to help out . i cany afford to work during the day childcare ridulous i was using my whole check for that . i want to look in these make money from home but how do u know that they are legit.i was going to just try a full time job at night but that hard my hubby he works long day and he tired as it is.so i am trying to figure out what to do to get us out of this stump we are in? any advice would be great. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• Working at home is a great way to make money! Beware of getting paid to stuff envolopes, making crafts at home, chain letters, etc...these are all scams. If it's a JOB you won't have to pay for anything(you wouldn't pay walmart to work there right? same diff) Try telecommuting... www.cloud10.com is a good one.
    Also, home parties and direct sales is great....I sell candles and am building a team of people who like candles and make extra money from home. Click on my site to get more info... www.miacandleshop.com
    Message me with any questions!
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I am also trying to work from home on my time and there are a few good ones out there. Mostly I'd say, do some research, talk to people (not answering machines) and find what fits you! My husband and I are working with Agel, a nutritional supplement company. The company is doing great,so check it out if you want:-)and good luck!
    raawmom

Answer by raawmom at 1:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• You need to find something that works for you and your family and something you believe in. I found Ameriplan as a customer and liked it so much I joined. You own your own business, it is only $20 to start in July. Take a look at my website if you are interested. www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/RDoll
    I am more than happy to answer any questions you have.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• You can try finding an online job. You are traditionally employed but do the work at home on the computer when its convenient for you. Typically data entry and telemarketing type work is available, check Monster.com or Careerbuilders.com for this type work. Or you can try doing direct sales or affiliate work online. Go to www.freewebs.com/angelasstores and take a peek at what I do. It may give you ideas or you might want to check out my stores in particular and try them out. Email me if you have any questions!
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 8:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• At different times I have sold Pampered Chef and Arbonne. I don't do either one now so I can say without bias: Pampered Chef was easy and profitable: they make it very easy for you to make money. Arbonne does not make it easy - there's no real format for home shows, nor is there a concise way to charge for shipping or make a profit. Pampered chef is a $90 start for the box of tools you need and that truly is all you need. If you have some good shows they send you bonuses too. Arbonne claims a $35 start up fee but that's not true. That $35 only gives you paperwork and its not even useful stuff; then they want you to get a couple $350 Re9 kits.

Pampered chef profits run about $100-200 per show and they send you a check or direct deposit.

These are the only 2 work from homes that I know about -I know there's more but at least this is some first hand info on these 2.

Good Luck!
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Hi, I sell Avon. It was ten dollars to start and you get 50% commission on your first four orders of 50 or more. You can do it on your own time and even set up an online website to sell it to family/friends that are located far away. You can make a little money or as much money as you want. It all depends on how much time you put into it. If you want to check out my website to get an idea of what your site could look like go to: www.youravon.com/jsullivan6939. If you decide you want to sign up, I can help you do that. Just email me at janicesullivan@optimum.net. Good luck with what you decide to do!
    emeraldjade

Answer by emeraldjade at 12:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I LOVE running my business. it's Tupperware and What I love most is that you get to make ALL decisions. You can get lots of information from my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca this is actually how I pay for my son's preschool. It's part time but I LOVE that I get to send him and it's not hurting our household budget. The extra cash is great plus again you decide how much or little you are going to do. Contact me if you have any questions or would like more information. -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Here are two places you can get jobs at:
    http://www.chacha.com
    http://www.1800flowers.com (but they are not hiring at the moment...but you can let them know your interested!)

There is also another option...there is a home business you can do and it only costs $20 dollars to get started right now! Usually it costs $95 dollars so that is a $75 dollars worth of savings. So, if you want to check that out here is the website and I also leave a link to a webinar that explains the company.
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar http://www.apwebinar.com I also have a group here on cafemom...ameriplan reps team abundance check it out also if you like!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Hey there! I've been doing Ameriplan for 2 years now and am just around the corner from $50,000 a year. I work very part time, during my kids naptimes and this pays all of our bills. If you have any questions at all or if you want to schedule an interview with me, PM me and let me know! I'd love to help you out! you can also visit my website: www.HealthAndDentalCareers.com
    ~Christina
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 9:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2008