how can u tell if your fiance is cheating on me?

i have found girls numbers and talked to them and he says he hasnt talked to them but they said he has

amylove277

Asked by amylove277 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• He is lying to you.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• hugsGo with your gut, its usually right! Good Luck

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• he is lying prob. because he is afraid of your reaction. What did they say he said to them?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• So do you have 100% proof he is having sex with other women? Does talking to them mean (to you) that he is cheating? The proof you have is hear say. He said no, she said yes type stuff.
    If he is doing this type of stuff now, and you are not even married yet. I do not think you should marry him.

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Go with your gut! I am in this same situation except mine are different where i have seen texts between him and another girl. I confronted him about it and he still said no. I then told him that if you tell me the truth there is a chance of forgiveness. I dont knwo if then it would continue to work out between us but in time i might be able ti forgive and give a second chance. Bottom Line if your gut is telling you something is going on believe ie. because there probably is.
    Blue1987

Answer by Blue1987 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• your question cracks me up lololol i think you meant you not me!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 3:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If he's lying to you about just phone conversation, beware of other things! And tell him to grow up!
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Why does he have their number if he's not wanting to talk with them? Not sure I'd marry the dude

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would check phone records although if you have to do this, it is not a good sign that you should be in this relationship. There is a thing called an emotional affair. Maybe he isn't cheating sexually, but he is obviously doing something. Whatever it is, it is hurting you and he seems to either not care or not be man enough to even admit it.
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• One thing a no good man likes is a woman that will believe any and everything he tells you...he's lying to you...all the women that you've called have all told you that he's tried talking to them so all those women cannot be wrong...believe them and not him...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010