Saddam Husein's Yacht...

How do you feel about Iraq selling this yacht for $52 million dollars?

MaiasMommy619

Asked by MaiasMommy619 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• could you mean their coiffures???? you know like a bank account????? and they should be able to sell off his things as long as the proceeds will benefit the people and get them on the road to standing on their own.
    Anonymous

• Good for them..... Although it's already known that they have trillions of dollars of surplus in their "budget"; so this just adds to it...... it would be nice to know when they will start paying us back!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• oh I know budget is not the right word I was looking for....but I can't think of what the word is right now....one of those mommy brain fart moments.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• SAHMinIl...surplus? lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Nevermind, I don't think "surplus" is the word you were looking for either. lol. I'll shut up now.
    renea20

• lol...no it's not surplus....cause that doesn't make sense a surplus in their surplus LOL

I feel really dumb now cause I can't think of the word I'm looking for!

I know we the USA have trillions of dollars in deficit and they (Iraq) have trillions of dollars in surplus; It's the same thing!! When we say we as the USA have a deficit: What exactly is the deficit in? That's the word I'm looking for..... UGH!!! I hate brain farts!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yeah, I realized that after I hit the "enter" button. lol. I guess this pregnancy is making me ditzy. But I don't know what the word is you're looking for. Wish I could help! I know how much I hate it when I can't think of the word I'm trying to use. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008