i melt in the other mans arms

i have a problem and need your helo........i am currently seperated from my husband even though i miss and love him i have been seeing this other man....he kisses me so softly touches me just right and we melt in eachotehrs arms....this other guy is scared that i wont divorce my husband and will leave him hurting and for that he is not putting his all into this but i am i feel done with my husband even though i want to go home so bad but yet i want to be in this other mans heart and arms and on his mond and lipe......waht do i do im killing myself the other guy looks at me different and he touches me different and he gives me all that my husband didnt he says he wants me and that i just cant believe it but he said when i get the papers for teh divorce then he will try more for then he will velieve me ....

-KenzieTaylor-

Asked by -KenzieTaylor- at 2:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, I think you need to step away from BOTH men, and figure yourself out first. You should not string this new guy along, and if you truly miss and love your husband, you should try to fix things with him first. If you don't want to fix things, file for divorce, but do NOT start a new relationship before ending the first one...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes it sounds like you need to find your self away from any one You All By Yourself YOU!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes i see your point but this is true the grass isnt always greener on the other side! just do a little sould searching and find out what you want for sure!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Truly, I'd step away from him until you are divorced, and done with your ex husband. If the new guy cares about you, he will wait. Rushing into a relationship is a bad idea, especially since you opened this post with "I love and miss my husband."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The grass is not always greener on the other side. You married your husband for a reason. And yall separated and not divorced for a reason! Pray about it!
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• May I ask a question before I go any further...........

What you experience with this other man......... Are they the types of things you experience with your husband......or........ The types of things you wish you had/could experience with your husband?

Also. Have you given much thought to the possibility that this new man feels/seems so good due to the problems/issues that are behind your seperation... Or... Have you given it though and come to the conclusion that the 2 have nothing to do with one another?

If you knew that you could experience those things with your husband, the man you love, would you try to reconcile and rebuild your marriage.....or... Has your feelings for this new man taken over and that's not a possibility?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Remember when your first met your husband? I bet it was just like that. Its always great in the beginning. Just something to think about.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sometimes, when you haven't cleaned up your own backyard, the grass on the other side of the fence always looks better. Real relationships arent' only based on how he makes you feel when he kisses, or touches you but how he is as a man that can stand on his two feet and be a man...any man can seduce you but it takes a real man to love you the right way...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• hi..i think you need a space for your self...you need also to be honest to yourself..try to really find the true happiness in you and dont worry GOD is always around....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree with finding yourself first.
    That is a hard decision but truthfully if you still love your husband but he doesn't do things your other guy does, then it just may be that feeling you love from the other man.
    Goodluck with your decision.
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2010