husband caling a friend he use to live with?

13 yrs married, husband use to live with woman, not a couple but he did sleep with maybe couple of times, she is crazy woman, strange, she use to make up boyfriends. she wanted more from my husband then, but he didn't he had it made with her, he didn't have to pay no bills, she did. then he meet me, we got together. after almost 13 years we were in her hometown and he called her to catch up, and that is all ,now he wants to stil l call her and chat. i don't think it is approciate for a married man to call a single woman that he use to live with , just friends no relationsip back then but he did sleep with her and she wanted more, it makes me uncomfortable and don't like it, i think he disrepts me, he saids it is just a friend to talk to, it bugs me because she use to want more from him. i just feel that it is wrong, and i told him, but i see that he is still calling her, but he does not call her when i am around.

lisa98450

Asked by lisa98450 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• All you can really do is let him know you feel uncomfortable about the situation! And hope he listens to you!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Tell him you think what he is doing is a form of cheating. Because of the history of them 2.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sounds fishy to me. If they were just roommates, why wasn't your husband paying 1/2 of the bills? But that was in the past, he shouldn't be calling someone he slept with before you met. It's just wrong.

Answer by missanc at 2:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• About all you can do is tell him how you feel and that you don't want them talking on the phone and why. Then you need to come up with what consequences there will be if he doesn't respect your wishes and continues talking to her. After that comes the hard part of sticking with whatever consequence you think fits the "crime."

Good luck and I hope he sees that what he is doing isn't really appropriate.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010