What do you think, newborn boys are easier then newborn girls or vis versa?

i know every baby is different but just wanted to know what you guys think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In my experience my son was very laid back, my daughter was very high maintenance/fussy. I don't think that has to do with gender, just their personalities. My husband is from a family with all boys and he was the "difficult" baby - he threw up all the time, had allergies and was colicky. We're pregnant right now with number three and I am just hoping for another laid back baby!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have girls but i have friends with boys and I often kept them over night.. but the whole boy part thing and cleaning is a bit different than girls.of course .. But I am sure it just depends on the baby
    Anonymous

• My daughter was easy and my son is very hard
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I don't have any girls but my son was very high maintenence.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My 3 boys were all much more work then my daughter. But compaired to most girls, she has a very laid back, go with the flow kinda personality. And my boys are a little higher maintance, and very clingy.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 8:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have one of each and my son is easier to keep clean down there. Other than that they are about the same.
    sienaneismom

Answer by sienaneismom at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• As far a changing diapers! Boys will easily pee on you if air hits his pee pee. Girls have more creases to clean out!
    Money spent; Boys are easier! Less to choose from and cheaper. Girls are more expensive all around!!
    Raising them: I have one of each and Girls are harder to raise!! I still get frustrated with her!! My son was easy!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 9:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I don't think it's a gender issue , I think it is easier if your new born is bigger (birth weight ) It's like they are already older and less fuss and fragile.! And another contributor , is the birthing process. Was it easy , or difficult, was there fetal distress, emergency C=sect. ? Another thing I believe to be a factor is , what was your pregnancy like overall, were you dealing with alot of outside stressful factors? Were you basically happy and able to enjoy the process ? Did you want the baby ? Bla, bla , bla, you get the picture > Good Luck you have nothing to worry about you will be a great mom , take care.
    h2obare

Answer by h2obare at 7:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2008