Okay.. kind of complicated question..

I heard a rumor..

My brother's girlfriend, told me, that her friend told her that her friend's boyfriend heard from my boyfriend that my boyfriend had taken some Klonopins (pills)..

My boyfriend has never ever done this before so it's hard for me to believe that he did.. he hasn't ever lied either and he swears he didn't..

What would you do? The story just went through A LOT of ppl before it got to me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Believe your mister until he gives you a reason not to!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The longer a story takes to get to you, the more the story gets twisted. If you trust him, I would go with his version.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Me personally.

I put very little to no stock in : I heard it from a friend who ..heard it from a friend who ...heard it from a friend who......................................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would ask him. How could that hurt. Tell him what you hear and let him know that you do not put much credit to it but you just have to get it out in the open.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Tell your BF you heard it, tell him where it came from, and go from there. There are a lot of people involved in this, sounds like someone is just trying to get him into trouble to me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ever played the game "telephone"?...you know the one where one person whispers something to another and it goes down the line. By the time it gets to the last person its TOTALLY different from what started.. I"m guessing that's the case here.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This he said she said business. Who cares anyway? That's my opinion
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• ask your brother's girlfriends, friend's, friend's, friend's boyfriend to ask your boyfriend if it's true.

just kidding, Its probably been changed so many times, I would just tell him what you heard. but give him the benifit of the doubt, in a lot of cases, if someone is doing drugs- it isn't a secret to the people who are closest to them, you know him better then the other people. trust him and just ask him.
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's hearsay and your boyfriend (who you appear to trust) denied it. There's nothing more you can do. If other things come up where it shows that he might be into doing drugs of any kind then bring it up again. However, as of right now it's nothing more then gossip.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i would believe my SO Then anyother person cause that sounds to me like he say she say crap gossip
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010