Do you get annoyed or not really?

When people ask question and they sounds like they are a 5th grader with incorrect spelling and grammar? Do you avoid answering these questions or do you stay non-judgemental?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 2:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try not to judge, I know that grammar isn't something that everyone is good at, and we also have many moms here for whom English isn't their first language. If I can't understand the question I move on, but I do try to help.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I avoid reading them. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't know the spelling of every word either but I don't understand why anyone would want to make themselves sound LESS educated than they are. U knOe WuT i MeEn?
    Anonymous

• If I have to struggle to understand what is being asked...I just move on.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I try to stay non-judgemental but I know what you are saying! Try is the key word!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Truthfully, bad grammar, punctuation and spelling annoy the living hell out of me. It almost hurts my eyes to look at it. I am not the world's best typist and I am not perfect, but I feel if you can't take the time to make your post legible, I can't take the time to respond.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Not really. I get annoyed at stupid questions. Yours isn't stupid so I wasn't saying your question. There was some a-hole troll on here earlier talking about how ecstatic having an abortion makes her.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If I have to decode what is being said then I skip it. It can't be that important if they didn't take the time to make it legible.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Honestly, I do get annoyed. I can't stand bad grammar and/or spelling. To me it's such a basic skill people should have mastered before ever graduating high school...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I try not be judgemental.If I can't understand it though I just move on to the next one.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I try not to judge peoples typing skills. Or their spelling. But if I just can not understand them. I move on to a different post.

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010