CAN I BE PREGNANT

k got a question.....i have had a period like a month ago and now two weeks after it i started spotting blood and then i stopped for two more weeks and now im spotting again im totally confused because i ahve never had this before what is going on do you know.....sometimes it burns when i pee and so i thought maybe i have an infection but then it goes away i dont know what to do GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOU HELP

-KenzieTaylor-

Asked by -KenzieTaylor- at 2:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only you could know! Go take a home test!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If you had sex with a man, you could be pregnant. Take a test and know for sure.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• sprinkle some tinkle on the keyboard and upload it to the CM server and we'll let you know what the online pregnancy test says.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You could be anything....how are some ppl on the net going to help? Take a pregnancy test. If its negative wait another week, see if you have a period. If you don't take another one. If you are still not sure, wait 9 mo & if a baby comes out of your vagina then we can tell you with great certainty that indeed you were pregnant.
    Anonymous

• You're a woman of childbearing age. You had sex. Yes, you could be pregnant. See a doctor.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• MAN!!! WHY ARE PPL SO RUDE. JUST GO TO UR DR. IF U HAVE ONE IF U ARE WORRIED. THAT'S THE BEST.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ok sometimes women just want to know if anyone else has experienced what they are going through and turned up pregnant. But yes You could be pregnant. Although sometimes your body will change up on you and throw your cycles off. I started my period when I was 12 and they were always on time but every few year they would change and I would spot a little for one month till they got on a new track. I suggest you take a home test if it comes out negative and a week or 2 later if you are still having any unusual symptoms take another if that is negative call your doctor for a blood test and to make sure there are not any other reasons why you are having these problems. good luck hope the out come is what you want it to be.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010