What is the best car seat to get for my son when he outgrows his infant carrier?

My son is about ready for a regular car seat. My daughter has a 3 in-one convertible car seat that can be used as a booster. We've hated the way the 5 point harness latches together since we got it. Can someone recommend a good car seat that latches easily? What car seat do you use?

sweetpeasmom1

Asked by sweetpeasmom1 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would Highly recommend The Graco ComfortSport. It is very padded with EPS and comfy, My DD Loves her.. She is unhappy in the other seats we own..It cost anywhere from $60.00 (at biglots) To $100.00 (At target) Comes in many different colors and designs..also very easy to adjust the straps and rates very high in crash test ratings. It is a very nice seat!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I too also highly recommend the graco comfort-sport. We recently purchased the cutest pink one from walmart.com and were so pleased and impressed with it, you wouldn't believe the amount of cushion it has. She loves it too!!! good luck
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• any one that is convertible.... in the state of TN a baby has to be rear facing until 12mths old.... so my DD is only 6mths & about to outgrow the carrier length wise.... we are getting on that is upright, but can be forward or rear facing... the one that I looked at has 2 levels of how it sits (one completely upright & one slightly reclined).... she will be rear facing, slightly reclined until i can legally face her forward.
    a.butler

Answer by a.butler at 8:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We have the Britax Marathon and we LOVE it. It's very easy to latch, the straps never tangle, and it's comfy for my daughter. She loves riding in it!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008