is my son sweating really bad something to worry about?

my son has been sweating really bad lately. we thought it was because the heater in the bedroom had been on for about a week straight and it only seemed to be when he was asleep in the bedroom. but we turned it off and he still sweats bad. i just had him in his swing in only his onesie and he was only in it about five minutes and his head was covered in sweat. his temperature is normal so i have no idea why he's sweating so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is he?
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• he's 2 months
    mamakitty86

Answer by mamakitty86 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Make sure you give him a bath and rinse off the suds really good. Bathe him before you put him to bed .
    h2obare

Answer by h2obare at 7:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• good question,my baby girl sweats realy bad when she sleeps just recently.hmm?
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My daughter is 7 weeks and just started sweating a bunch too...at least I'm not alone
    LSween

Answer by LSween at 2:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008