ttle girl wear for Christmas portraits? Traditional or trendy?

I am looking for my daughter something to wear for her Christmas portraits. I can't make up my mind if i want to do the traditional kind of Christmas dress or something with like a tutu or pettiskirt. These are for Christmas cards! Would a pettiskirt or tutu (xmas colors) be too tacky for cards? What does your little princess wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well what i am doing this year is i went to see santa with like a casual christmas dress and i am going to to get her professional pictures taken with a dressy dress and also bringing the casual dress so there are more choices. i would do the tutu that seems cute.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i would go with classic :)
    BabeeOnBoard

Answer by BabeeOnBoard at 3:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think you should go by what her personality would suggest. If she's a really girly-girl then I would go with something frilly and girly. If she's a tomboy then keep it simple and do something very casual. It should really represent your daughter. Now, if she's too young to really have a personality in style, then I would stick with something cute but on the traditional side. Nothing too sweater and slacks though. Definately a dress, but keep it kind of fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Oh! That would be adorable!
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010