How can I scan old photos so that I can share online?

I don't know anyone with a scanner and I am not sure which store to go to and what to buy to put them on for storage. Please help, thank you.

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get a scanner that is specifically for photographs, as to assure you get the best quality. Canon or Kodak are your best bets to go with, since their business is in photographs and photography. You can go to Walmart, Meijer, Kmart, Best Buy, Sears, and other stores of that nature that sell computers and accessories. I have a Kodak 3-in-1 printer that I really like and would suggest that if you're going to be printing out photographs as well. It's a Kodak ESP 3250 All-in-One. It prints out nicely, scans nicely, and is super easy to use.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can't wait to see the pictures!
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 12:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Most printers have a scanner built in, though the quality will vary greatly. I personally have an Epson Artison 700 printer/scanner and it's awesome for pictures!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2010