Would this make you nautious? Spin off of buffet question...Just for kicks..

Sometimes my family goes to the local diner for their fantastic breakfast buffet. We were seated by the buffet last time and saw stuff. I saw one guy go up six times!! He ate like 4 danishes, pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, gravy and he took a large soup bowl and filled it with syrup, and went back to refill it! The thought of that much syrup in my body made me cringe. I saw kids using their hands to get food. Watched someone put food in her purse, and another guy went up with his dirty plate and put food on his plate right next to the food! blech!! I think I'm done with buffets for awhile!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was at Golden Corral once & saw this guy who looked..to be nice...delayed...touching the cauliflower with his hands. He was stroking it. Needless to say I dont want to eat there again.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• OMG lisa I just pictured that in my mind and started laughing out loud. I'll never see cauliflower the same..
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I just stopped & watched him. I really didn't know what to say. I mean, if it were a child I might have said "Cut that out!" or something. But it was a grown man!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• woo hoo!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Years ago, I owned a small restaurant. When there were lots of tourists in town, we would set up a buffet. I've seen some really bad things. People who stick their finger in something, and then lick it off, yuck! And then they're handling serving spoons-which someone else will handle, and then later eat with their fingers. ick!-they don't seem to know that it's no different than if they licked the end of the serving spoon, of just went over and licked th Children at the buffet, unsupervised by adults-even though we put up a sign, I guess parents thought we meant everyone else's kids. They would knock something on the floor, then pick it up and put it back on the buffet, scratch their butt, then pick out their favorite fruits from the fruit salad, with their fingers of course. This makes it very expensive for a buffet, because the whold bowl has to be dumped. Of course you don't always see everything, so I don't eat at buffets.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010