Do you think it's true that children can see ghost and spirits? Is it possible for them to sense good and evil?

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Children are much more spiritually sensitive than adults which is why it says that if you do not come like a child you cannot enter the kingdom.
    Children tend to cry when parents argue but when they are engaged in Holy Spirit things they are the quiet ones entering in themselves and being blessed. I just saw this today at school on a video clip . so good question !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes I believe in all of it! Have you ever heard of the show Psycic Kids I believe it is on A&E on Sunday's I bumped into it this past Sunday.
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Just as well as you can and could as a kid
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes, as much as anyone.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes and i think they can talk to them
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I could/can

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• As crazy as it sounds I really believe they can.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am sure they can. If an adult can, why wouldn't children. I think they are more open to it since they are younger. As we get older we tend to not believe what is happening or what we are seeing. If your child is seeing ghosts/spirits, let them know that they are not alone. I do belive that there is help out there for them and for you. Maybe you should check out a show that is called Phychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal. Here is a link:
    http://www.aetv.com/psychic-kids/
    Hope it helps!!
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I beleive that they can.

I don't consider it to be good and evil, to me it's positive and negative energy. My 22 month old seems to always know when I'm in a negative mood, she'll come to me with a big giggly smile and does silly things to make me laugh and smile. When I'm in a positive mood she enjoys hanging out with me a reading books or watch movies.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When I was 10 years old I saw a ghost and it ended up being my grat aunt's child that passed when he was 4 from a typhoid fever. He came to visit me glowing with his pops who also passed. I believe in ghosts 100 percent. It is all the fakes that are making the real ghosts look bad... But they are reall and believe me I am not afraid of anything after that..........
    Anonymous