Trying to get pregnant....

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now with no luck. I was wondering if it was too early to get on Clomid or something to help. I am a teacher, so a summer birthday is ideal for us! I have been pregnant twice before (one miscarriage) all within about 2 months with no problem getting pregnant either time. I'm just getting disappointed month after month. Any advice would be great!

SexyMommaDreher

Asked by SexyMommaDreher at 7:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have endometriosis, so my doc said if we're having trouble after 6 months to see him so he can help us out, but I think the average healthy couple is supposed to try on their own for a year and then seek help. I'm not positive about this, though. The only person who can answer this question for you and your OBGYN. Give them a call, and good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had the same problem with our 3rd child I had been pregnant 4 times before him (2 miscarriages and 2 live births) when we were trying daily to get pregnant.My friends advice was to drink some wine and relax well we did that it didn't help.So we just gave it up to God at that time.If it was in God's will for us we would have another one.So I let it go and no sooner than 2 months later WE WERE PREGNANT!!! I don't know about the meds but just thought I would chime in we later went on with no problem and had 2 more.Hope this helps.
    MOMMYOF5_1977

Answer by MOMMYOF5_1977 at 4:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008