Anyone know of a good website on spells? Thanks.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are a few websites that can help you find what you seek, but it is best to create your own Spells... Spells/Energy working comes from the practitioner and has the best results ... you can by all means use a Spell from someone/place else and tweak it to fit what you need, that is done often enough,but for the intent of the Spell to work best, it should always come from the practitioner...
    I don't know how new/old you are to the Craft, but I believe YOU must understand what it is that you seek before you try Spell work of any kind... Most of us that practice the Craft are firm believers of not missing with another free will or interfering with another for harm....
    I hope you find what you seek and if you have questions plz feel free to PM me and I will try to help the best that I can
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Check out some of the pagan groups on here. There is one Newfound Pagans. There are some awesome ladies on there who can really help, if you are honest in your intention to learn as a Pagan.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I always feel that if you have to ask for spells you are not ready to do them.. I can recommend a great book for writing them yourself though, The Way of Four Spell Book by Deborah Lipp.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Raven Silverwing has her Book of Shaddows online, there are some spells and how to information there but it is a bit overwhelming...

http://ravensilverwing.tripod.com/bos.html

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I like luckymojo.com and youtube videos.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• like a dictionary? or a website on how to spell? don't tell me you're looking for, like, spells that "witches" use.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 3:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010