What is your at home business?

Anyone have their own business from home? Any suggestions or advice for someone who is looking into running their own business from home?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Lia Sophia
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• La Bella Baskets Consultant and I love it! Ask me for more info if your interested:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am a Marketing Executive for a Wellness Company. I don't have an inventory, collect money or deliver products.
    AnnaMom98990104

Answer by AnnaMom98990104 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My advice is to find something you can be passionate about and speak about from the heart. When you're passionate, it resonates from within and you attract your customers. Find something that motivates you, that you can't stop thinking about, your mind runs a mile a minute because you're so excited about it.

I run a small catalog company out of my home and help people convert their homes to environmentally friendly, non toxic products. I'm bringing in a very nice part time income and am quickly advancing in the company - I love spending my time making sure my customers have a great experience and my team is constantly motivated, encouraged, and inspired. It was just announced that we're conducting our $1 enrollment promotion again which is good for the rest of November. If you would like to talk more about it, feel free to message me.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 5:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I'm happy to help with any details or questions!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Arbonne International and have marketing department, distribution center, accounting department that come with the business but all I do is share products and this amazing business opportunity!!! LOVE IT!!!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 5:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I sell herbalife and scentsy although scentsy is my favorite. The #1 thing I tell people is that you have to have a passion for the products. If you don't, you will fail. So find one that you are passionate about the products. If it happens to be either herbalife or scentsy, let me know and I can help you get started :D
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 6:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I work with a Team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No selling, No inventory! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. I agree with the other ladies, you have to find something that you're passionate about. Hope this helps a bit. Best Wishes!

Visit me at:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I sell used clothes and various items on ebay. I also manage our carpet cleaning business from home. I love our carpet cleaning business, we use a low moisture system and for about $2,000 you can buy all your equipment and get started. The average residential job is about $130 and the average commercial job is about $400, we do roughly 12 jobs a week, they don't take long, don't use much in overhead, so most of the money earned is profit.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010