What do you do with all your childrens Art work?

I hang them for a bit then put them in there rooms but that can make such a mess! I have been thinking of taking pictures of them to remember them! I have not started it yet! What do you do?

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I take up close photos of most of it and put it in an album. Of course, I keep some of it that I think is special :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My kids are full grown and out of the house, out of three I have one left at home, and my attic is full of art, going back to the 80's I treasure it!

Answer by older at 4:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I usually hang them for a day or two, some I throw away, but some I put in a three ring binder. Then ones I save I write the age and what the picture is and why they drew it.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I scan them all into my computer and then keep the ones I really like for a few days. That way, I have them all even if they aren't on paper.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My dd is 4, so we are pretty new to "artwork"! lol I have a ribbon thumb-tacked (? lol) horizontally to the wall and we use clothes pins to hang the pictures on the ribbon. We also hand them on the fridge or anything a magnet will stick to. I'm thinking about getting a laminating machine to make a book to keep all the art work nice...
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have a Giant scrap book that has about 100-150 pages in it and I put his art in there. It's a neat little place but I am sure once he's in school a lot of it will get tossed. My mom says it's because he's my first and when I have my last everything will be displayed then tossed =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 4:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Save a bunch in a big plastic tub with a cover in a closet. I am on the other side now with grandchildren and wish I had a couple of my boys pieces framed. Or at least save them for a year or so and then pick a few.. They take on a different meaning after you don't look at them for awhile.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The awesome ones go on the fridge. The amazing ones get framed. The rest go in the garbage. Even the ones from the fridge eventually end up in the trash.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I will display one until i get a new one but then it will go in a "keep-sake" box...I have a few years before I get to do all of that though lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I hang them up for awhile then ask if they want to give it to grandma or poppa, some of it I put away in a box for them for then they get married and have there own kids. Some of it ends up all over there room....
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 4:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010