School administrator failed to report rape of a student.

http://www.wthr.com/story/13488041/police-educators-didnt-report-rape-allegation

This guy is a mandated reporter for frack's sake. And he failed to do what he was legally required to do. Makes me furious.

ballewal

Asked by ballewal at 4:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well even if I can't click the link...I copied and pasted it. This is crazy. He/She should be fired!! They should have called the police and that girl needed to be taken to the hospital. Sure let her sit ther and write a report about what just happend to her!!! Unbelievable!! It to makes me furious!!
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• http://www.wthr.com/story/13488041/police-educators-didnt-report-rape-allegation

Here's clickable link.  Hope they hang that administrator out to dry.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• They didn't report it because they wanted to investigate first. I don't think they have the authority to investigate these kinds of things, first off! Second, I clicked on the link about the arrest made, I wonder, did the individuals that took it upon themselves to do an illegal (I'm thinking) investigation (given they are not investigators), were they charged with obstruction? With anything? This girl was kept from getting the medical attention she needed. She was kept from real help, that she needed and had the right to. They let the boy that raped her go HOME and change his clothes! All the while she had to sit at school, in the filth he left on her. And made her right a report. She was raped, then the damn officials basically violated her all over again!
    Oh, damn. The school officials told the boy she changed her story, according to the boy. Sure. They also said they would go file a report, but never did. Cont
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• They also said they'd go to the station and file reports, but never did. What's that tell ya? That's one mucked up school system right there.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• And they wonder why parents want to inflict bodily harm on people who abuse their children… The rapist is obviously some prominent person's son and the girl is irrelevant to whomever made these decisions. Her treatment was despicable and I sincerely hope justice prevails here and the ones who molested and mistreated her, get exactly what they deserve...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't know. If my daughter was raped, I wouldn't wait for a school administrator to report it. I would report it. Why didn't she go to the police? Why did she take the story back? There is more to this than what is printed here. But, it shouldn't be the school's responsibility to be the sole reporter of this. Where are the girl's parents? I smell law suit.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

ballewal

Comment by ballewal (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well crap still not a clickable link. Sorry!
    ballewal

• I hope they jail his sorry ass.
    ballewal

Comment by ballewal (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We don't know why the girl didn't immediately call the police, although that is common. But through my experience, I would say it's a safe bet that she recanted because she thought nobody believed her.
    ballewal

Comment by ballewal (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010