Nursery

How far along in your pregnancy did you start to work on the nursery? I'm almost 6 weeks and would like to get the room that is going to be the babies cleaned out at least, but I'm not sure if we should do anything yet.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You have plenty of time. I wouldn't "throw myself" in to it. But you can always slowly clean it out here and there. After you start showing and whether you decide to find out what "it" is then you'll have more of an idea what you want to do. :) Enjoy being preggers!
    MissLT

Answer by MissLT at 4:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my mom came and pretty much did everything when i was around 7 months along with my first. with this one, i don't know when we'll be able to do the nursery...we're moving, so the added stress sucks! lol fortunately, my christmas list for me and dh has been for everyone to chip in and get us the stuff we need..nothing really matched as far as furniture with our first, and i really want matching this time.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i put the nursery together when i was about 7-8 monts pregnant. you have plenty of time to decorate and get the room together. just enjoy being preg for now.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We started when I was around 25 weeks but only because we had to take my son out of his room and put him in my room, the larger of the two so had to redecorate 2 bedrooms rather than just do the nursery! I really wanted to get it all done asap but you really do have plenty of time :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 1:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I waited until I made it to my last trimester and then starting do some everyday.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i would wait until closer to the 3rd trimester
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 6:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010