Anyone have a link to the story and updates? Or the group post? Looking for the story of the two women, the 10 yr old boy and the girl who were abducted.

I know I saw it in one of my groups but I can't find it. :(

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 4:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• An Ohio judge on Tuesday set a $1 million bond for the man accused of kidnapping and keeping a 13-year-old girl bound and gagged in his basement, authorities say. Matthew Hoffman, 30, is suspected of having abducted Sarah Maynard, who authorities discovered over the weekend. She disappeared on Wednesday along with her mother, brother and family friend. Sarah Maynard's mother, Tina Herrmann, 32, remains missing, along with 10-year-old Kody Maynard and Herrmann's friend, 41-year-old Stephanie Sprang.

~

It happened in my grandma's small town.. :o(

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I dont see it either. I have a news radio station that I have an on-line link too and cant find any other info today. The girl was found alive, she had been gagged and bound and was found in this guys basement. Still no word if there was sexual assault involved. As far as I can see, they havent located the two women or the brother. Unless you have more up to date then me, but the radio on-line link is news up to the minute so,,,thats all I got
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Last I heard on TV is they guy won't cooperate. So they haven't found the others. But they are hoping they are still alive.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Me, too. Then I hope they attack that guy with an electric cattle prod at the nuts!
    Really, I hope they find the rest of them, and soon.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1329533/Sarah-Maynard-abduction-case-Possibility-Stephanie-Tina-Kody-dead.html
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• :( Awe man. I hope they're okay. This is such a scary story to think an entire family can up and go missing like that!

I hope they are all found okay and can be reunited with the daughter. :(
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• OMG, I heard the others were found dead. :( This is so sad! That poor girl!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2010