TMI: ... what do you think is wrong with me?! adult content

First, let me say that yes I am currently trying to conceive, and NO this is not a “Am I pregnant?!?! Can I pee on the keyboard for you to tell me?!” question. I honestly don’t think I am pregnant BUT it’s a possibility that yes I can be since I am actively trying. But, currently doubt it.
My simptoms
Dizzy spells; they will start out with a weird pressure around my eyes (not bad) and then I suddenly feel very tired and the next thing I know I'm dizzy and I have to sit down and close my eyes for about 10 minutes. At the beginning these were typically happening at night, during dinner or after I ate, OR, an hour after. But in the evening.
I've had a few headaches, more so then I normally get but I'm not sure if they are related.
No fevers, I test a few times throughout the day.

CONT...

Gnomeofmyheart

Asked by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• I have been having discharge, either white and a few times yellow. My urine has been cloudy, whether it’s more concentrated or not, it's always cloudy. I have had some burning and itching. (thought it might be a yeast infection but I also have these other things going on, maybe it’s a yeast infection and something else at the same time?)
    I have also been VERY tired lately. I've been going to bed at 9 when normally my husband is begging me to go to bed at 10:30, now it’s the other way around. Though, this could also be because of the weather and time change though it has never affected me this bad before.
    Then, today I went to take the trash out and the smell that hit me… I almost didn’t make it to the bathroom in time, and there went my lunch. I also have occasional upset stomach. And my lower back is now hurting when the past week it hasn’t.

CONT..
    Gnomeofmyheart

Comment by Gnomeofmyheart (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Now, I feel like CRAP. I’ve been dizzy all day today, normally it doesn’t hit until the evening, I threw up, I have an upset stomach, I want to go nap, my back is killing me… WHATS WRONG!? I honestly don’t think I am pregnant.
    I’m worried that I might have let an infection that I wasn’t aware of go on for too long. I can’t see the Dr until Friday since we’re down to one car and Hubby needs it, not that I think I should really be driving with these dizzy spells. I just don’t know what to do between now and Friday. If it gets worse should I consider having a friend take me to urgent care tomorrow??... uhg…

And no.. this isn't all in my head I've been trying to ignore it thinking it would go away and it's getting worse.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Comment by Gnomeofmyheart (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It sounds like you might be dehydrated.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I thought I might be, but I drink at least 7 glasses a day. It's one of those things I've always been pretty good at... so I don't think it's that, though now with throwing up and the upset stomach I could be. So yes, i could be now, but at the beginning no.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Comment by Gnomeofmyheart (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Go see the Gyno.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have an appointment for this Friday...
    Gnomeofmyheart

Comment by Gnomeofmyheart (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ask if it can be any type of heart problem. My MIL had dizzy spells and it was her heart.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010