When do you find the time to be intimate with your SO?

Between the kids and housework, work and me time how do you as a woman find the time and the energy?
And is it normal to want to take a bath or nap rather than make love bc ya know there isnt enough time for it all? Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Like another poster said you have to make time, how about after kids go to bed (that laundry can wait till morning)?
    Anyway we usually do it in the everning and mornings, every now and then a quickie during the day (more common when hes laid off for winter)
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We always find the time. Even when I'm tired. I even invite him into the shower with me so that kills two birds with one stone.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If all else fails, first thing in the morning, before even climbing out of bed! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Right before we fall asleep on weeknights and anytime the mood hits on weekends. We have a door lock.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Im still trying to figure this one out as well lol
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My son is in bed by 8:30. We don't watch TV and we don't get on the computer usually in the evening. So we have plenty of time for sex.lol Amazing how much time one has when the idiot box and computer are off.

Anonymous

• There is always time!! If you really want it, there is time. :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have older children. It isn't as hard for me. Our children are self - sufficient so we don't have to get them breakfast in the mornings, they can get their own. And our bedroom is an addition that is at the back of the house - we just keep the door closed and locked.

Just for information sake - my kids are 21, 21, close to 16, and 13.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When my son was growing up. We made the time. Simple as that. We made the choice to make time for "us".

That's the reality for most couples. The time has to be made. The 2 people in the relationship have to actively work together in order to create that time.. And that can happen many different ways, and all depend on the couples themselves. By working together to do houseworkd/taking care of kids, a couple can creat extra time together. By getting up earlier or staying up later a couple can make time. By turning off the tv and just focus on each other 30 min.-1 hour a night a couple can make time. Making choices like: doing the dishes tomorrow instead of right now makes time. Waiting for a day when things aren't going on, when one isn't tired, when there aren't things to do tomorrow..ect..Never works, that day will not come until the kids are grown..

Make the time., You, him and your relationship is worth it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• at night....lol
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010