I HEARD THEY SAY IT HURTS...BUT IT TICKLES ME!!

while i was less than 6 months woman had asked me if the baby kicks yet..i said yeah,then their response is it hurts right?
well..it never hurts me,im 6 months along and it just tickles...in the car a few min ago he was rolling and sliding hes feet on my tummy and all i could do is put my hand over and laugh almost histerically(sorry if i spelled it wrong)...is it really just me or do you laugh too?
i just cant help but laugh only not say ow or anything.,lol sometimes i look crazy just laughing alone haha..but i love when he kicks and rolls,i just cant help but laugh =)

....ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT WHEN IM FURTHER ALONG HUH?
i kind of doubt it though because his kicks are already super strong and i still feel like laughing...

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've got two words for you...

...just wait.

lol

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• they might start to hurt they might not. when i was about 8 months pregnant with my son he had a really hard kick. sometimes it hurt sometimes it didn't. it depended on where he was kicking me. but if he's already kicking pretty hard and it doesn't hurt then i doubt it will later.
    Anonymous

• Kaylee never hurt me unless she got her foot up behind either my rib or my hip.

Like the first poster said...Just wait, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• YEA HES ALREADY BEEN KICKING AND SLEEPING UNDER MY RIBS LOL,I COULD ONLY LAUGH ALITTLE AT THAT PART RIGHT THEIR LOL =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• At 6 months, it tickles, gives you warm fuzzies. By the time you hit 7 1/2 or 8 months, you'll think you're giving birth to a kickboxing champ! Largely it depends on where this little muffin is kicking, but if he gets you in the bladder or under the ribs good, you will start looking for signs of bruising, LOL!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• with my first child it tickled and NEVER hurt!!! however with this baby, it does hurt. i am only 7 months and let me tell you when he does exactly what you just described it really is kinda painful. i love it anyway though!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 7:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008