Why is it that democrats are so paranoid?

So many negative posts about McCain, trying to get people to vote democrat based on half truths. What is it about McCain that makes the democrats so incredibly paranoid and fearful of some imagined dictatorship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• If Obama can campaign on the day his granny died, and he knew she was dying, during an election he believes he has won, then I can continue to bash him till he is out of the picture completely. I feel no sympathy for that man for any reason. Family death, illness, cigarette related problems, NONE.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Because the last two elecftions were stolen! And look where that got us. John McCain supports the same beliefs
    Anonymous

•  "Because the last two elecftions were stolen! "

prove it

Anonymous

• Now that Barry O has shown us the correct way to steal an election, it will be done every year, welcome to the U.S. the new third world country.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• akin, why don't you give Obama a break for one night. His grandmother died. If you have a heart at all, give a grace period to the man.
    Anonymous

• another McCain supporter trying to fuel a fire!!
    Anonymous

•  "akin, why don't you give Obama a break for one night. His grandmother died. If you have a heart at all, give a grace period to the man."

Are you SERIOUS? You'd STILL be bashing McCain if his loved one passed away and you know it. Why don't you give US a break and keep the sob stories for a sympathy post.

Anonymous

• "another McCain supporter trying to fuel a fire!!"

another "obama supporter" trying to fuel the fire...it goes both way s in case you have YET to notice.

Anonymous

• It's not so much McCain that I find scary. I disagree with his political stance. It's really not even his supporters. They seem like okay people. We just disagree on somethings.

The thing that scares me about him becoming president is his VP and her supporters. I have never seen a group of such fearful, rabid hatemongers in my life. They seem to be paranoid delusional people who are consumed with ignorance and hate.
    Anonymous

• "I have never seen a group of such fearful, rabid hatemongers in my life. They seem to be paranoid delusional people who are consumed with ignorance and hate. "

I feel the same way about the majority of Obama supporters.

Anonymous