account delete

does anyone know how I can delete my childrens facebook accounts without having to use the passwords?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• The only thing that you can do is report them if they are under 13. Otherwise there is nothing you can do as the TOS for Facebook is 13 and up so they have a right to a Facebook account even without your permission.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• FB doesn't make the rules in your home. You have a minor CHILD. I would tell your 13 year old that you want the account deleted. Your house, your rules. Ask for the password. It;s your PC, your home and your rules. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't know, but try contacting them through Email. I don't know if rules have changed by now, but about three years ago my dad was able to delete my sisters FB more then once and she was 16. Other then that you might just have to block it from your computer so they can't access it at home. Unfortunately they will still be able to from school, the library and friends.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• All you need toknow is their e-mail password (if you pay for the account, you can get it, it just asks for the credit card info). Go to facebook, try to sign in useing their e-mail and just make up a password. When it tells you that's not the right one, select "reset password" (or it may be "forgot password) it will then ask you to copy some letters in a box and then it will send the code to the e-mail account. Don't close the tab with facebook on it, just got to a different tab to get to the e-mail account. Copy the code then go back to the facebook tab and paste it where it asks for it. Then it will let you enter whatever password you want. Then it lets you in the account. Go to account section (on the right side, and there you will be able to delete it. Do this while they are sure to not be on (like when they are at school) because if they are on, it will let them know someone is trying to change the password.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• get the internet nanny... block Facebook
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• hubby is a tech, he said "spector pro" is a key stroke logger software... you can find their password that way as well.
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010