Baby christmas gift

My nephew will be 6 months old at Christmas time. What is a good gift to get him? I dont want to spend alot but I want to get him something fun. What do your babies actually play with? Will he be playing with bath toys soon?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A glow worm... I swear my son loves his and takes his "baby" everywhere, and they only cost about 10 bucks.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If you want a toy he can grow into get peek a blocks. (Target, Walmart, Big Lots, Toys R Us...) I got them for DD before she was 1 and she still loves them and is now 2 and some make noises like a squek but they are plastic (easy to clean) and textured.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Thats a good idea you now they have these cut little tub toys that sticks to the side of the tub and maybe you should get some mobiles with colors on them like the mats they have at Baby's R us check that store out they have really nice things for small babies.
    1212tink

Answer by 1212tink at 5:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I got my youngest a glow worm also- last Christmas, he was 1 month old. Now my toddler and baby share it at bedtime- whoever goes to bed first will have it and I'll have to sneak it away for the other one to go to sleep! lol. They love it! And we call ours "baby" too!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes, the glow worm is a great gift, but also bath toys are fine, and just remember, they may not be able to play with something quite yet, but the parents will happy you planned ahead!! (atleast I was)
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010