DO YOU BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE HAS A TWIN SOME WHERE?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• maybe

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• no
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes, and I met her when I was quitting my job and she was hired to replace me. It was SO WEIRD! While introducing us, my boss actually forgot who was who and I had been working with him for a year and a half. I think it creeped her out too because she never talked to me in the week I worked with her... (and no, he wasn't the one who hired her so no I don't think he hired her because she looked like me, she just ended up in our department lol)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Nope
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• No
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• oh I really believe that we all have a twin out there somewhere sometimes I wonder can I change places with that person for just one day. then again I wonder where they are I have been told that alot since I moved to Golf City, that I look like someone named Felicia and I have yet to bump into this person around here
    1212tink

Answer by 1212tink at 4:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• you mean a doppleganger!? yes.
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes..every where i go in my city..some one ask me am i this girl or is she my sister..ive been getting this for the last 6yrs..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Maybe not everyone, but I know my mom does... someone came up and started talking to her animatedly in the bank one day... she had no clue who this person was but kept trying to place her because this person even knew her first and last name... finally the stranger asked my mom when she moved here from another city and my mom had to explain that she was not the same person and had never lived in that city, or even been to that city! So somewhere in that city there is a woman who looks like my mom and has the same name... weird!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• ..........♥ yes
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010