Hey ladies how many of you have started decorating for the holidays already?

or do you think its to soon i want to start but I'm not sure if its to early I'm really in the spirit this year I'm already playing my Christmas Cd's and all lol

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• I decorate the house for autumn, gold, oranges, red and a little green. Pumplins, leaves. I leave that up till after Thanksgiving, then it's time to decorate for Christmas.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• waveMe, Me, Me.... Christmas is up....not completely done, but getting there...

To me it's never to early to get my Christmas stuff up...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm actually going to start very soon. We aren't having anyone over or Thanksgiving, but we are having guests before Christmas and I want to have the house all ready. I don't think it's too soon especially if you don't put up lights outside until after Tday.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• im feeling very spirited this season too! i already have my tree up :) normally don't do it til the day after Thanksgiving but we bought a new pre-lit one last weekend and i just HAD to put it up! still have more decorations to add to it though, and haven't began decorating the house yet. i can't wait to get started though! this weekend perhaps!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Me me me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• almost..gonna start next week Friday..Instead of shopping on Black Friday I'll be decorating my home
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010