Best kind of Diapers

we are having a problem with our 4 month old at night she wets through her diaper i dont know the brand name we got them from a friend that works at a diaper factory but im getting sick of doing was every single day for the past 4 days now. I'm going to try huggies tonight are they good?

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 7:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Luvs are the best. Ive been doing diapers for over 5 years and luvs are the best. I ve bought every kind, cheap,expensive, and they are the best. They are not to bad in price either. Target has the best price that i have seen , when they are on sale.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 7:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• With my daughters Pampers Premium worked best. When I had my son I tried them and they leaked on him so I switched him to Huggies Supreme. They worked wonderfully and did not leak. For night time leaks you should try Huggies Overnights. They worked the best out of anything.
    jlemaycox

Answer by jlemaycox at 7:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• huggies is awesome. my daughter is 2 months and sometimes her diaper gets pretty wet adn they work GREAT!!! walmart sales them cheaper then other places too. go with huggies they work great! trust me!!
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 7:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ive already tryed luv's we had the same problem. Huggies it is tonight!!!
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 7:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Pampers are the best for that age.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• To me Luvs are the way to go I refuse to use anything else for my son, I tried them all and the only ones we liked were luvs
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• If that still doesn't work, see if you can find an Overnight diaper. Huggies makes them down to size 3. Or you can put a "diaper doubler" in a regular diaper. You can find those at most grocery stores or babiesrus... they are like a maxi pad with no backing. Another idea is to get a few cloth diapers with waterproof outsides and put one on over the diaper. The cloth diaper will catch the overflow and keep the PJs and bedding dry.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yes LUVS i love them! haha my son used pampers and he ALWAYS seem to break the straps and i thought they would be good but there are not.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• luvs or huggies
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I used pampers for 6 months, then switched to Target brand. Never had a leak with either!!!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 8:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008