FEEL MY UTERUS IN THE WRONG SPOT AND 13WEEKS AND 4 DAYS

OK I'M 13 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS PREGNANT.WELL IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAKE
UP AND GO TO RUB MY BELLY I CAN FEEL THE TOP OF MY UTERUS 2 INCHES ABOVE MY BELLY BUTTON.I KNOW WHAT MY UTERUS FEELS LIKE CAUSE IT'S MY 4TH AND MY MIDWIFE BEFORE THIS BABY SHOWED WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
BUT ANYWAY I THOUGHT THAT YOU DONT FEEL THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR
4TH TO 5TH MONTH OF PREGNANCY.I'M JUST GETTING OUT OF THE 3ND MONTH
AND DONT THINK IT TWINS, CAUSE THEY DID AN ULTARSOUND ALL I SAW WAS ONE BUT THE MAN DIDNT DO A GOOD JOB DOING IT.I HAVE NO TUMERS OR ANY THING LIKE THAT.MY MY FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS AUG.2,2008.
I KNOW YOUR NO DOCTOR BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY THING.THANKS

baby5525

Asked by baby5525 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm, I am feeling my uterus about 2 inches above my belly button and I am almost 23 weeks pregnant (doctor said its right on target). I dont think your uterus pops up behind your pelvic bone until after the 13th week. But I dont know with having other children if your uterus grows faster? What has your doctor or midwife said about it?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008