What would it feel like?

This is going to sound REALLY crazy... but if someone was trying to kill you slowly (like slow poisioning or something )what symptoms would you feel? Dizziness, loss of feeling in your limbs, feeling like you're losing your mind???? I'm scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• I've heard that sometimes you have a metallic taste in your mouth?? Jeepers, I hope you're just curious and no one is really trying to kill you!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I really hope you are just curious as well... :( ... And I have heard the same thing about having a metallic taste in your mouth. If you truly believe this is going on, I would recommend getting some blood work done and seeing if you have any traces of any unknown substances in your body. Again, I really hope this is not the case!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I suppose it would depend on what the poison is. If you think someone is doing something like that, don't eat or drink anything unless you have freshly bought or prepared it yourself and tell someone.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 5:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If it's poison you can check your fingernails. They'll get white horizontal lines on them.
    BobbieB

Answer by BobbieB at 5:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If this is happening to you I would recommend getting some blood work done immediately! Has it been ongoing or just a couple days... what about carbon monoxide in your home or something! Go get checked right away, and please post an update. I'm scared for you.
    Anonymous