question!

If my hubby got a mate1.com account and hes saying hes just bored so checked out but hes not bored with me and he has to pay for it to recieve messages or send some and then i read it and he has this one it; i am married and have a child on the way but i want to have some fun before i dedicate my life completely to my family so if you are kool with some down low action let me know. What do I do? I am about to have his baby in 3 months and I don't know if I should believe him when he says he loves me and that he just made an account to see how it was, cause some people do that and dont want anyone but their spouse. What would you do?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 5:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• He did not get this account because he is bored. Mate1 is a dating site and if he is paying for it, it is more than boredom!

If he is bored, facebook and myspace are free and are social networks.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• IMO, leave him. He is obviously untrustworthy. Even creating the account was wrong.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Uhhh, yeah, he didn't get the account because he was bored, he got it because he wanted a little action on the side... ESPECIALLY since he's paying for it! If my fiance did that, he'd be out the door so fast, his head would spin...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If that was me, he'd be gone so fast his head would spin.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i will not be one to sit here an tell u to leave ur husband..cuz i havent been in that situation..
    but my answer would to be 1st an for most whether u are religious or not Pray on your relationship..ask God to guide u in the rite direction cuz anything that goes on in the dark shall/will come to light..there is a baby/children invovled..its not just the parent that get hurt..its also the children..
    only u can make the descion to stay or leave..dont let anyone on here tell u to leave him cuz they arent in your positon or his position..also follow ur heart/instincts they never steer u wrong..
    PRAYER is goin to be my final ansers..GL momma..remember u are strong no matter the outcome..keep ur head held to the sky an u can never go wrong...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010