I am having baby #4, I have 3 girls and just wondering for anybody out there who has one of each did you feel any different during the pregnancy? The heartbeat has been in the 150's with all my girls and so is this baby does it mean this one is a girl too? This is a pretty typical pregnancy for me but we really want a boy.

jrmonroe

Asked by jrmonroe at 5:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daughter to in the 150's.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my son was in the 150's - there is always a chance.. although I have nothing to compare for you pregnancy wise - as he is my only. I remember the Dr checking the heart rate and said jokingly, Looks like you'll be having a girl -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have felt a difference between my boys and my girls. I can tell what it is by the 12th week or so. My body acts differently to each....I get different aches and pains...lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I carried my girl high and my boy was low...we didn't find out the sex of our babies at the ultrasounds but i just knew what they were
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 7:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010