Suicide question from yesterday!!!!!

Does anyone know what happened to Sammie45 who posted a question about feeling suicidal yesterday? She friend requested me, I acceppted, we talked a bit, but I had to walk away from the computer for just a moment, and when I returned she was gone! As in her whole profile is deleted! I just felt so sorry for her and was concerned, she lost a child and was grieving very much. I hate to say I reported her question, but I did so for her to get help! I figured none of us can actually do much over the net. but the staff at cafemom had her real info, or what she submitted.

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am not sure if this is the same person. I answered another suicide question.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Her question was " Has anyone ever felt suicidal?" She went on to say later that she had recently lost her 2month old daughter
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sent you a PM.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't see the question, but, yes, it sounds like she was crying out for help.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010