How much do you spend for christmas on each child we have 4 and we are planning to spend 500 on each

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• We have one and will have spent about $150 on him
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Are you trying to brag?
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 6:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We have one and I bought a doll house some time ago. When my husband is finished with it ... total cost will be around 30 Euro and a lot of and hours in the shed to customize it (He'll make it bigger probably, lol) So it'll be unique and have Papa's signature!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• probably no more than $150 total, I have 2 kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We have two we wont be spending the same amount on each, just getting them things that we know they will love. My husband found a bunch of old metal tonka trucks at a house he was working at and is buying them for my son for a small price, then he will sandblast them and repaint them. My son will love it, lots of man hours involved, but not to expensive. Then we arent quite sure yet what we will get my daughter, shes easy, she will love just about anything.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• shhsanta had to lay off a bunch of elves this year b/c of the economy....thats my story and Im sticking to it.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• wow you have $500 to spend on each child? its not the amount you spend its about what you give them from your heart. Personally i didn't make a big thing about christmas last year she was such a baby. this year i am getting couple of bigger things but not much. probably maybe $100 but others are going to buy for her. we are only buying for the children.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Honestly we spend as much as we can afford. $500 per kid this year probably won't happen for us. We have 3 kids but I'm not working right now and have to worry about paying for my schooling in January. So I'd say around $300 per child.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Probably $200 on him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• WOW! $2000. for 4 kids is alot.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010