Another ?

I asked a ? earlier. But i have something to add. I said that i had went to the bathroom and in the bowl there was mucus in it that was kind pink. I didnt mention that is was stringy do you still think it could be the plug. My mom said that it could be me defacing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WEll, it would be the same process, i think it's a good sign the baby will be coming soon. But i've heard some women say that they lost their plug days before they gave birth. So hopefully soon, but may be a week or sooner.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It's said that the mucus plug can be pinkish in color and stringy. So yup, I still think it could be.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• oh im only 29wks.
    Anonymous

• Yes I think there's still a chance it could be the plug. Your description sounds very similar to what I experienced in my first pregnancy. The most important thing is to get examined by your doc ASAP.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Oh i forgot to put that i called them but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
    Anonymous