Is it possible to want less than your have?

I mean every one wants more is there any one out there who would be happy with less than they have?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be happy if my family owned less. Technology is huge in our house, and I hate it.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It depends on the situation... If I could choose to have less, if in exchange for that, everybody would have access to affordable health care, or better maternity leave, or people wouldn't be forced to be homeless (for example), then yes, I'd be happy with less. If it would have no impact on anybody else, I think it's human nature to want more...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We are actually trying to downsize and simplify. I think it is just better for us.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well naturally yes we all want more more more....
    But I think we all could do without less if need be...
    But if people wanted less, they just would have less period.. there are those that keep it simple...but im sure most are not found regularly cause cruising CM so we wouldnt get their opinion.

I could live without alot of technology.. my husband on the other hand.. i think would need to be put in a padded room for a while if his xbox vanished... lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I Never want more than the next person..it would only mean more headache for me..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 6:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't want more. In fact, I've been downsizing for the last year or so. Getting rid of clothes, books and just stuff in general. I want to have less to clean, less to worry about, less to have to pick up & put away, etc. By having less stuff, I have more time to do the things I really want to do, like work in my gardens, hang out with my friends & family, visit the local museums and attractions, etc.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well, less is more ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010