Most embarrsseing thing you saw/experenced at a wedding?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I forgot about my own wedding... During the ceremony, one of my lenses fell out and I had to call a time out so I could get on my knees and find it, heh. I was more amused than embarrassed though...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The maid of honor got bombed out of her mind, gave a 30 minute speech that made NO sense whatsoever, and then proceeded to hump pretty much every male in the place, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• drunk person acting like an ass always a good one and happens alot

was at a wedding when a pillar on alter was tipping over (it was at least 15 feet high) luckily someone saw it tipping and caught it

at my brothers wedding, just at a time when pastor said bow heads in prayer, another wedding was going on down the hall and that wedding was at time, couple smashes glasses with feet and a lot of hooping and hollering....well the quiet prayer time was now giggle time at our wedding, even the pastor said something silly/funny and when quiet again he didthe now, we will try this gain and we did the pray thing
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my pastor said "we have come together today to join this man and husband..." ummm yeah. every1 cracked up laughing... then when it was time to exchange rings, i put the ring on my husbands right hand instead of left.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my dad doing the "lady gaga" dance to bad romance.... terrifying
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• At my first wedding (yep, I've been married twice) - the organ player hit the wrong switch and the music sounded like it belonged in a haunted house - should have taken my cue from that!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well at my fiance's uncles wedding my fiance's male cousin (who is super tall and chubby) gave his uncle a lap dance in a thong.....
    silly2plustwins

Answer by silly2plustwins at 7:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When I was a little girl, for Christmas, I gave my uncle one of those funny masks with the big nose, glasses, mustache, and eyebrows. At his wedding, when the pastor announced them as husband and wife, they turned to the audience and he was wearing that thing and everyone laughed. For some reason, I was embarrassed, but my Grandmother was REALLY embarrassed (NOOOO sense of humor!). It really was more cute than embarrassing.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my stepmom
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• ...oh no i've i'm forgetting...at the dinner the night before (we were getting ready to have a big family cook out so the families could meet each other)..(i rented this big nice cabin)...me, my MIL..and grandmother in law were prepping food in the kitchen and my aunt walks in and grabs a bowl and says she needs it cuz she wants to give my granny a pedicure...i was mortified!!!!!!! Then she comes back later and puts the bowl in the sink. I took the bowl and put it under the bathroom counter and warned my inlaws that there would be more to come..which there was..lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010