WHAT CAN I GIVE MY BABY IF H HAS COLIC?

MY BABY HAS OLIC AND CRYS ALOT AND SUMTIMES IDK WAT TO GIVE HIM. IGIVE HIM THESE COLIC DROPS BT THEY SUTIMES DNT WORK WAT O GUYS RECAMMAND?

mommyndmarried

Asked by mommyndmarried at 6:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used to give my babies mylacon drops and chamomille tea. It seemed to help. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• just love
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• mine had when tiny
    i gave her 4 months...and it worked

also a swing was a God Sent

feel for you, remember those days and nights

also swaddle in blanket helps some, but when she cryed, oh my! did she ever cry!!
    white noise, or soft jazz when you are holding her walking the floors at all hours, but that was mostly for me to keep time with music, i like that music and it calmed me more than her
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yep just losts of love until it goes away. My now 5 and a half year old had that when she was about 3 or 4 weeks old and lasted about 2 or 3 weeks luckly that is all it lasted cause lots last a lot longer than that. I didn't know what was wrong with her so we took her to the ER they told us she had colic and told us there is nothing to do for that, but to give them lots of love and pick them up when they cry.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Catnip Tea. Make a weak tea from the leafs, add a small amount of sweetener, & let them drink. Will help them sleep. That's what I gave 2 my son. It work'd like a charm.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• OOK TY U GUYS ALOT
    mommyndmarried

Comment by mommyndmarried (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010