Do you know someone who is two faced?

I work with a gal who has had an off again on again affair with our ex boss. He was fired for this, but got his job back elsewhere at a lower level. He lives next door to me, Im his tenant. He lost his wife, he lost his kids, and she has started coming over again. All the while at work she goes on and on about her son and trying to get him into a University next year. Its driving me crazy not to be able to confide in anyone about my frustration with her and him. She is married by the way. If I want to live here I have to keep my mouth shut. Its just so hard sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah that sucks. you can talk to us at cafemom about it :)
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Start saving and move. So you do not have to stay in a stressfull place.

Answer by louise2 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes I do know some1 2faced. Several actually. It is an aggrivation so I try 2 stear clear of them and anyplace that I might run n 2 them.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• hey how your hubby and kids doing the next time she brings up her crab
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010